Wednesday 1 February 2012

OOOPSIE!

I forgotten to update about how we celebrated our 3rd year together. =)
Can you believe it? We're 3 years and still going strong!
In fact, We just turned 3 yrs and 1 month. lol
Now seriously, come to think of it, I never expected we could make it this far judging by all the arguments and squabbles we've been going through. 
How different we are in so many ways... I guess opposites really do attract huh?
Pekik terlolong at him, lepak-lepuk all but still saaaaaaaaayang. XD


aaaanyway... I made him THESE! Mr& Mrs Potatoes! haha! IDK how I managed to sew 2 layers of leather together but HOYEAHBABY i made it through! for 2 hours sewed till thumb also blister. Mad challenging can? the thickness mak datuk... bukan main! 

 after 90% done, i realized I have not sew their lips. FAIL. 

terpaksa paste instead. =.= nvm la, jadi also. haha!
Nothing beats his gift for me though. =)
But I can't afford such luxury for him, told him to wait till i start working. nyeheh.


 Was up in KL for our anniversary. And I swear I was a VERY happy girl for the entire day! A tiny bit of pek-chekness cause he didn't book any fancy restaurant for us but oh well...
We decided to dine at Bubba Gump! =)






Chubbybum <3

 Yay Fooooooodd!!

 Tried my best to force in as much as I can. He pantat gatal went and order like a gazillion shrimps to eat. We were sooo stuffed. lol.

Shrimp heaven. =)


Thanks for all the years of fun babyboo. Despite you being a kayu/batu sometimes, you're still the best. heh.
But yes I will always be this garang and hot-tempered at times. It's in my blood and gene. I will always be a hopeless romantic and I will always expect you to learn a little too. I will always be a stubborn headed nasty bitch sometimes but I'll also always be your angel you come back to every night. Worth it right? Fair? K fair. lol.
I look forward each day to hear from you. Be it in any form, anytime, and anywhere. Always know that I am thankful to have you and that no matter what fate decides for us, you will always have a piece of me. 

PS: Remember this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swWYvpsLr4o&feature=colike
Thanks for the dance dear. I  wish we could do that again. and again. and againandagainandagainandagain. haha! ok FINE! just once more...=) haha! Love you... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment