Saturday 3 September 2011

Random.

 What I wore 3 days ago. =)

So the holidays are about to end and I can feel the stress sneaking in.
Finals is 2 weeks away. fml.
I am so far grounded by mom...=.=
Have been going out everyday and not spending anytime with them books, so yeah.
Guess it's a fair punishment. (Although I am exactly 18 days away to being 20)
I am not pissed cause I think I need that punishment. lol.
Good thing I am still studying here. I'd not be able to control myself if I am in KL now.
Confirm kaput.

Had tones of fun with Ronball and my girls during this short break.
All were back except Cindy. =/

Said I'd pamper myself well and I really did. Till gained 3kg... T___T
Dammit lah. Now need to control myself again. sigh.
It's complicating to be a girl. Seriously.

Alright, it's late now. Gonna sleep soon and have a fresh morning tomorrow.
Have a great weekend ahead loves. =)

Sowie.
Got bored trying to understand the graphs of Econs.
Tee-hee.

Okthanxforreadingbai!
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment