Monday 10 October 2011

The good life.


I'll just summarize the whole trip into pics and short descriptions. =)

 
 So my girls and I went up to KL for a few days and sweet old Hui Xian had made me my belated birthday cake. lol. Yea we traveled whole journey BY BUS with the cake in my hands. Almost slipped when I dozed off. T.T 

Went shopping afterwards and then hit the club later after dinner. XD
Predictable. heh.



 Tipsy with them girls.

Danced all night long. Got a lil' high thanks to Ms Gui who mixed them drinks. Grr. 
But overall it was awesome-pawsome! =D
Came home sober at 4am and dozed off immediately on the new bed Ronball had gotten for us. The room was not all ready but it felt cozy and thanks to Chris, who picked the lights for us, it made the ambiance rather romantic. =)


Went for Westlife concert the next day with Keegan, Calynn and Ronball. 
I suppose you can call it a double date. XD 


 Was super excited! Before the concert even started I couldn't keep still.



Voila! The crowd.


 Though we were quite far away, it was still by far, one of the best night ever! I screamed, shrieked, sang and acted like a blardy 8 year old. T.T  but Oh God I have always loved them and thanks to Ronball, he revived my childhood again. For just that night, I was an 8 year old girl once more...getting all hyped up and crazy over every song they sang. =)

 Guess my sweet potato is a real good catch after all. =D
This is a mug i made him for our anniversary last year. 
He made it into a deco instead of using it to drink. =.= sigh~

 PJ's tee-heek.

 Was helping him arrange the room when I found this! A collection of all the cards I had made him throughout the years. aawww....they are all still in good condition. =)

 <3 


Was cleaning the house next day and got hurt. yeeooouch!

Right. I guess that's just about it. Lol.
Lots of fun, lots of giggles, lots of screaming, lots of music, lots of cuddles, lots of sarcasm, lots of good food, lots of epic moments and mostly lots of love were shared with people I love... =)
I have less than a week left to spend my holidays.
Oh I better make it worth while! 

Till then loves!
XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment