Sunday 31 July 2011

Sun rays come down as seen when they hit the ground.

What I wore today. =)

I am beaming now for no special reason. Complicated story actually. I'd love to share it out here but it's a bit inappropriate. Sorry guys...
I had a good weekend. And to top if off, I've heard some really good news about a min ago too. Anyway, its avocado juice and vanilla ice-cream for dinner tonight. 
Spent the weekends with family and took grandma out for a movie on Saturday night. We watched Wu Xia and maaaaaayynnn....that Takeshi dude is one fine piece of- ...nvm. heh.
Tomorrow is baking day with my fellow bestie. =) Our attempt is to make that thousand layer crepes that Nadeje is so famous of.

Wait a minute...dammit! I still have not done that accounts assignment. Ok I better get going soon. Gotta shower now. Till then loves! 



XOXOXO

2 comments:

Nita Gill said...

Lovely outfit hon! :)

Felicia said...

thanks! i love ur blog! =)

Post a Comment