Sunday 2 October 2011

Bonjour!

Just got my ass back from the In-Fest and yum-cha again. :D
Loved the ambiance there. People there are what I can see myself to actually be or had become If I had taken the path my heart chose instead of following mom's. The walk of ART. Carefree and blithe way of living life. Probably would having dreadlocks. Oh and tattoos too! o.O
Oh you may never know, you may never knoww...

Anywhos, the freedom is finally here and my holiday plan list is looking pretty awesome indeed. I honestly wish I had plans for a getaway to some island. I need quality time with Ronball. Hello! 6 weeks not seeing him, I can barely breathe already. =/ sigh. But yea...LDR is a bitch.
Am looking forward for this Thurs with the girls! It's bout time we have a get-together shopping spree again!

That's all from me tonight. Pretty fun and tiring day. =)



Till then loves,
XOXOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment