Friday 20 January 2012

of hair-dyes, pep talks and memories.

Alright so I kinda miss a lot of things/people lately...
Yes little bit of my long hair.
But mostly Grandpa. :(
Then my little parrot Cha-Cha. Then my cousin Eugene. Then my high school days with them girls. Then fun times with family during our annual vacations. Then to good old romantic dates. Then someone special.
 You know who you are... 

I just wish I had the time machine to rewind time back to where I felt ntg but pure bliss and then just hit pause. rewindddd then play...then pause. then rewindd a little bit more and then hit play again. lol. 

Anyway I shall hit pause on the solemness and let me just Blah out what I did today. 


So... I spent the day with le best friend. We dyed each others' hair. Hers can't even tell the difference while mine is a little bit too light! oopsie. Mom went to get me Orange hair dye. T3T. Goodness. We traded secrets, shared some laughter and I repainted my nails....4 times. Not being able to satisfy myself with what colour suits my skin best. hehe. ok, I'm just a very fickled girl. =.= forced her to stay for dinner and after that we went to the playground to have some pep talk. :D 

Obviouslyyyyyy.....we talked about...well, boys.

and we decided to make a note to send to heaven if either of us were to die young. and that is...

Sincerely, either one of us. lol.

Now seriously, don't you think it's only fair? And for each person to fall in-love just once. And live their whole lives together. Just let love be pure and only meant for the right person at the right time. And may they age together and till death do they part. No one dies young. :S ok that's a bit too much to ask for haha! we're just being naive I know but yea... It's good to have some wishful thinking sometimes. lol.

Alright now, back to le books for a bit before my body shuts off on me. Till then dearies.

ta~! xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment