Saturday 12 November 2011

uuuUU Hi there!

It's a gloomy Saturday and maayynn... I wish I had someone to 
cuddle and watch Crazy Stupid Love with. =/
Yes, Ronald Soo. Hate you for not coming back sometimes when you could! Grrr...
It's been a dramatic week so far but life's still good. =)
cause I have been gaining weight. 
Its a good thing right? o.O
It means luck. 
Chubbiness=Luck.
Oh what the Hell, who cares.

 Assignments are starting to kick in some pressure but December's getting me all excited! 
So much to do with so many people I love coming back to Malaysia.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy...!
=D

 Fugly face this morning.
I had to attend a 4 hr replacement class.
and its a Saturdayyy. T-T But not too bad... 
At least I didn't have to go through it alone. 

Had Miss Elmo here to join me. =D


Oh ya, just another silly update.
I call him Carl. He seems to appear on my windscreen sometimes. =.=
A bit distracting, but... He likes traveling with me I guess. lol

Have got a date with mommy tonight. Thank God I don't have to rot at home. =)

Have a great weekend ya'll!
XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment