Thursday 23 June 2011

=D

 In campus with two brats. =)

*BBBBZZZZZZ*
 I Has a super power yo! Look at what I can do!

 TADAAAAH!!!

Have been busy as a bee lately. designing this. designing that. assignment here. assignment there.
running here. running there. Goshh...am physically and mentally tired. Aiihhh...

but Ronball made my day yesterday...
he's been really sweet lately...hmm. *raising eyebrow* 
oh well, at least he still tries...tee-heek.

was beaming the entire night....TWO reasons actually.
1) cause i Has a Lily!
2) Babies everywhere!

I seem to be having some connection with babies around me latey. o.O
I myself can't seem to know why too. They stare at me, and when i smile back, they start giggling!
Damn cute can? Cannot tahan lah! =D

7 more years FeliciaSee. 7 more years. T_____T

0 comments:

Post a Comment