Wednesday 18 January 2012

Hello there!


Hello loves! I'm back with a new look for 2012. Ok la, not exactly new. pfft. Chopped my hair off last November and yes, it was quite a random move actually. Sorry for the MIA. Damn long right? :O  I knowww.... have been real busy getting all my work done.
Anyway I had an amazing Christmas with awesome people and waved Goodbye to 2011 in the arms of my love and family. 2011 was a memorable year for me I shall say. At the beginning everything was a downfall but life slowly crawled its way up again. HOMG AND THIS YEAR I'M GONNA BE 21!!! Jeeeezuzzz... I still feel like I am still 17 can. O.O seriously. I still feel like I just finished SPM and still partying like a RockStar. Still feel like Ron and me just started dating 2 months ago...lol. Holly crap time really flies.

Anyway that picture above is a dress I tried on from Guess. Shows off them curves really well but the price. foooOOO~. Mamamia!

Moving on... the picture below is how Ron will look like with our kids. haha! Kidding. Ok, maybe I'm not kidding. pfft. Who am I kidding, we'd be lucky to have kids like them. :)
Right, and I'll just share with you bits and pieces of 2011 and 2012. How I've been doing so far. tee-hee.

 After a good movie and ice-cream day. ;D

 This is to prove to all you bitches that I can haz a perfect tummy too. No abbs, but no fucks given. Nyaha!
Beside me is my aunt Michelle who just tied the knot last year! :D
If U think she looks younger than me at first glance before reading then go shoot yourself. hmmph. 
The theme of the night was Sportswear btw.

 Aww....my fwamwily during Christmas in Singapore. We all gathered before the clock struck 12, sang some songs and exchanged hugs and kisses after the countdown, welcoming 2012 sportingly.


<3
This is the first time Ron got invited to spend New Years and was welcomed warmly by all my relatives from Singapore.

 I'm glad I spent the last day of 2011 and the first day 2012 in your arms dear. =)

Came back and zoomed to Wei Yi's crib. We had our annual BBQ session. :D
 Hungry?

 The girls. <3

 Oh and this is Sasha! 
Wei Yi's dog. She likes me! And that made my day... excuse that fat fugly face of mine though.

Now talking about dogs, Max's ear have started to swell a little again. sigh~
Signs of his old age catching up I guess. He's 9 this year but still acts like a pup. haha!
He's always happy. Just look at his bright smile and lovable personality. 

 Aww...such a good boy. 
Was waiting for his treat when I asked him to smile for a quick pic! =)

and this is him today! When I tried to teach him to play fetch with a Frisbee but failed. =.= 
Once bitten no return. lol

On the other hand...
Lola's getting fatter just like her dad. No wait. Ron's actually NOT really THAT fat anymore. He's buffed now and still working hard to get back into shape. *proud.

 Cartoonfied her in the library last week. lol
Nice?

 Jean and Eunice turned 21 last week too! My girls and I partied hard last weekend. Nyaha! I got real high, lost my cool and almost punched 2 bitches in their face :O
I'm usually never that violent but well, they were the ones who got me fired up in the first place.

 HHSSSSTTT! Don't mess with the wrong bitch yaw. 
Though I have no pontianak nails but trust me, I have nerves of steel. Rawr!

Ok, that's all for now, gotta go fold some clothes before Mommy starts screaming her head off. haha!

KTHANXBAI!
XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment