Monday 20 June 2011

Come away with me.

A perfect getaway it was. 3 days 2 nights in Tioman island. I’ve always loved the sea and the beach. Despite having to endure a little sea-sick, we still had a blast. Pics are up in Facebook as you all can see, however, there were many more breath-taking moments that were failed to be captured. Especially when we went underwater. The crystal clear turquoise water, the soft sandy beaches and the sunny sky made me feel like i was in heaven for the past 3 days. Call me 'suaku' though i live near the beach...but the moment we stepped out of the ferry, my jaw automatically fell and i was amazed by the beauty of the island. 

 Quickly we made our way to our chalet, threw the bags, freshen up a little and headed to the beach. Couldn't resist it! It was just toooo beautiful! We were really lucky too cause apparently we got the last 2 good chalets that we're facing the beach. How awesome is that!? The boys went nuts. Started pushing one by one into the water and yea...within 10 secs, all of us were already soaking wet. haha! We didn't take much pics cause no one wanted to be a cameraman. No one wanted to miss out the fun. heh.

Oh yea, the food there was superbly fantastic too!

Next day we went kayaking in the morning. Missed the morning snorkel cause we were a min or two late and the boat left. (But thank heavens for that! Cause apparently the morning tide was strong and everyone on the boat were all sea-sick.) So it was a blessing in disguise that we missed it. hehe. Kayaking was fun too! Of course it's damn blardy tiring thanks to the strong current. But DAMN! It was good experience. Vincent had helped me kayak back. Was way too tired to do it on my own. Ronball got too sea-sick he decided to walk back to the other side of the island. T_____T 


 Later in the afternoon...it was snorkeling time! And MAN IT WAS AWESOMEEEE!!! We did 3 island hoppings. I hated the first one cause the very first time I leaped off the boat into the sea, I panicked. Like it scared the hell outta me to not see anything when I looked down into the sea. Pitch black and I just panicked. Ronball couldn't be there for my rescue as he was busy controlling his miserable tummy. Using every ounce of willpower not to puke while I was still in the water. haha!  And the rest followed the instructor. They were damn fast and pro. They saw turtles and clown fishies!! hmmph. I was left behind...=(

Random pic from the net. LOL.
 But the second and third spots were tones of fun! We stole bread from the hotel. HAHA! Epic. And fed the fishies. The moment I started to feed, 5 fishies came. Then 15. Then 30. Then 80. Then like few hundreds came! ZOMG. I panicked again. Cause bigger ones were coming. Haha! Stupid Ronball continued throwing bread at me making more and MORE fishies come. KNN. He was very much pleased to see my kan-chiong reaction. Aiihhh...


 There you go. Group pictures . =)


Ronball and me had our romantic moments. FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! LIKE AT LAST!!!
And I simply cannot explain how happy I was. Like in heaven baybeh! I'm telling you, the sunset was like whoaaa...And I fell asleep in his chubby arms. haha! Until some stupid worker woke us up. DAMN POTONG! hmmph!

YES, THIS WAS HOW HAPPY I WAS. tee-hee.



The garden view.

This picture no connection lah actually. haha! It was just us today after having good lunch together. He may be round like Kungfu-Panda but he still never fails to make me laugh with all his epic nonsense.  K lah i gtg now. Early morning tomorrow. Thanks for dropping by love!


XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment