Thursday 2 June 2011

I'm being wretched again.



Ok, her hair is seriously chio can? 

I am like freakingly obsessed with this pixie cut look but gosh! should i try it? Grrr...hate it when i have this stupid pathetic dilemma.


To cut. OR. Not to cut. 

If cut,
Cannot cry...cannot regret. I think....think la, would be ok on me. Must always think i look like a fucking catwoman all the time. pffft. ok lame ttm.

If don't cut,
I look more feminine. Can fengg my hair like sunsilk model. haha! Boyfie suka. Daddy also suka. But sienzzz....=.= and the weather is seriously HOT like nobody's business. Madness ok.

I think i am seriously too free to the point whereby everyday i can list down reasons on whether or not to cut my hair. suggestions?? Dunno la. pek-chek ok.
I better not continue this post, it's boring you i know. heh. Alrighty then, off i go.

Kthanxbai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment