Monday 29 August 2011

of morning dews and scrumptious pancakes.



 yellow-schmellow. 
I think I like yellow more than purple now. For God knows what reason. lol. 

 Got up early today to make Ronball pancakes.
Ran out of bananas. I'm only left with guavas and apples. It'll be weird to attempt to make guava or apple pancakes.
o.O? ughlk.

Football was awesome last night. 
Man U totally conquered the game.
Arsenal, you call that football? 
Anyway the score was 8-2, just so you know.
Good game Man U. Proud of ya! 
 
Gosh my thumb hurts so badly.
I'm still learning to light a lighter. 
Got caught by mom few moments ago that I still get anxious when lighting up stuffs.
(Thank God I am good with the stove and oven. haha!)
I only learned to go against my phobia of lighting up matches when I was 16 in the Chemistry Lab.
When my sir forced me to light up the Bunsen burner. T_____T
Took me 30 mins. 
P-H-A-I-L.
Not to worry, I shall master this damn lighter soon. 
=)


Yes I just had to. 
Ok Lola got her bath, it's Max turn now. 
 Till then loves.


xoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment