Wednesday 20 July 2011

RAAAWR!


Hello loves! 
Sorry for the MIA, was too caught up with assignments and exams. I just got my ass home and am actually pretty tired now. The bed seems to be calling out my name. Oh God my life is super frenzied at the moment. Everything is such a rush. But yeah anyways, pic above was what i wore today. =) Was being playfully naughty with the belt when mom captured this. XD

My life is a constant battle between my love of food and not wanting to be fat. If you live in Malacca or happen to visit here often, you will know what I am talking about. =P I envy those mademoiselles that have the power to guzzle up mountains of food and still maintain they're body. I had that metabolism once. lol. Gone were those days.

Enough with the rants, I shall count my blessings.
Alrighty, these are the updates for now. My mind is overflowing with list of things to do and I have yet to decide on which one shall I accomplish first. Better be going now. I shall update more soon. =)




XOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment