Sunday 24 July 2011

The return of my babies. =)

Hiao wanna camwhore but shy wanna show face. Lol.  
Ok actually it's cause i was a little cranky that day thanks to forever late boyfee. We were suppose to go have lunch at 12 he ended up picking me at 3. Screamed at him till he almost flew.

 Looks familiar? Yes we went Baboon House for burgers! =)
Ronball loved it! Said it's better than Carl's Junior.
So if you ain't Malaccan, come make a trip here and try this for lunch and go to Pak Putra's for dinner.
Supper good food we have here.


Fridays and Saturdays are always full of nonsense when he's around. Happy kinda nonsense though. =) As always we had our movie marathon. Harry Potter was eyy...nice? (I'm no good in commenting on movies. =.=) and Hanna was brutal. A 6 year old girl sat beside me during Hanna and she covered her eyes like 15 times. lol

 and here's Lola! My baby bunny. 
Ok, she's no longer a baby anymore. More like a full grown lady. But damn garang lady. Worse than me ok. Her mood swings damn kao.

 AH-HAH! CAUGHT YOUUUU!
(she nibbles every damn thing! Kek-sei I tell you.)


 Scolded her and made her stand sit corner for 5 mins. 
(after 1 min she ran away dy lor actually. T.T)

 This pic may look torturing. Lol. But nahh...my bro was sayang-ing her actually and pushed her fur forward to give her a grumpy look. X)

 It's my turn to take care of her now. Till Ronball comes back from Bangkok. =( He'll be leaving Wednesday...and it'll be 2 weeks for us to meet again.

of sharing big dreams and high hopes.
of midnight snacks and tummy aches.
of falling asleep in movies and cranky lunch burgers. 

Until then, have a safe journey there and enjoy urself darling! Love u...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment