Friday 12 August 2011

Shake your tail feather! X)

 He's really too tired.


So I got bored today, was suppose to do some window shopping with mom cause its Friday but thanks to my brother...whining so much, we had to come back. =.= and judging by the pics above, oklah he is really too damn tired. LOL.
Then I decided to spend some time in the garden with Max and also Bubu and Cha Cha. It's been a while I played with those 2 little perky parrots.





 Here's Bubu. 
He only has 3 tail feathers on his butt. I am not kidding. He's special like that. tee-hee.





 And here's Cha-Cha. The cranky and mischievous one. She isn't afraid of anything I tell you.
Not even Max. 
But I dare not try letting Max babysit them again. He gets bullied all the time and I can see he's really fighting back the urge to just chew Cha-Cha's head off.
But Max will never hurt even a butterfly nevermind a parrot.


 Look at Bubu's tail feather. I told you. LOL. cute eh?

 Again with Bubu's tail feather. I cannot tahan la. haha! 
My brother and me actually raised them the minute they hatched from the eggs. All bald and wrinkled and ugly back then. Not easy ok, fed them like new born babies. Had to even wake up in the middle of the night to feed them baby food. T___T
And 3 years just flew like that.



 Cheeky Cha-Cha. =)

 Bubu: Cha, you wanna jump?
Cha-Cha: You jump, I jump remember?
Bubu: Ok I think better not la. A bit high. heh.


 No Bubu, my cheek isn't chubby enough for u to nibble.



 Ok enough of pics, I wanna go down and play with Bubu.

 Steadyyy...steeeeaaaddyyy...

 Argh dammit! My feet got tangled!

 Woohooooo!!! 
Haha! She really tangled herself in my hair. =.=
Had to help her remove her feet.


Ok we're done for today you two. Time to go eat your bird seeds and rest. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment