Friday 26 August 2011

Girl, put your records on...

First things first, my assignments are finally all done and the only thing that’s left is drama and finalssss. But hell yeah my assignments are all completed!! Woohoo! Aaaand Raya break is here… =) I can finally sleep late for a week. Lol. 

Like I can finally have some ME time. No distractions. Just movies, some marshmallows, warm blankie, air-cond at 16 degrees and some chick flick. =) and probably finish up my novel too. Ah yes and tumblr! How can I forget?  I need a lil’ break to get my head straight again. 

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the pieces and phases of my life too. Like what am I going to accomplish in 3 years’, 5 years’ and 10 years’ time. I know it’s stupid to plan because 98% of the time, people do not follow whatever their plan is. Usually we just go with the flow. But for some reason, it is important that I design myself a path and know where I wanna lead to. 

And for a certain reason, I have been doing a lot of thinking on my relationship life. How has it been so far? Is this what I want? Am I still who I am and does this actually feel right. I have been pondering a lot. Trying to figure the doubts and amend any feebleness. How do you know that you are with the one? How can you tell? Is it going alright and can we last? If there are uncertainties, what should I do? Is there hope? Is it normal for me to think so much? Is it ok to feel this way? Is this even considered healthy? 

Ok, that’s a lot to take in. That’s why I need some moments on my own. Probably flying to Paris or Rome or Italy would be good. I need some artsy inspiration to get me thinking on what I yearn for in life. I need a vacation or a getaway. Ok fine! Just the beach! Any island would placate my mind. 

It’s hard when you feel that you know the answers for certain questions but your mind refuses to let it in. You see the signs, you read them, but your conscience refuses to obey them. All cause you carry a heavy load. A load that you are afraid to abide. I have so much ahead of me. So much I wanna explore and learn. So many adventures to discover and feel. Mom was right about me. She’s right about so many things sometimes she makes me feel as though she’s an angel in disguise. Lol. 

Oh well, this is the path that I took. No regrets...but if possible, there are hundreds of boulevards I wished I had taken otherwise. Life is short they say. So I should count my blessings and seize every moment. Life is all about moments. And moments are what you will carry with you…forever. 






have a blessed weekend ahead loves. I shall pamper myself well. =)

till then,
xoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment