Friday 19 August 2011

Oh Will....why you so hot?!

 He was an hour late!!! hmmph! As usual la celebs. Very tai-sai.
I mo kencing tak leh kencing.
Wait i go pee, my spot gone. no choice have to stand also....aiihh.
Tahan for 3 hours yo. lol
Oh and btw, this was only 1/3 of the crowd. heh.

 I tell you.... when he came out, i almost went deaf. =.=











 I was waiting for him to throw the damn towel lor. tssk... aihh.

 *melts*



 Ron claims his nose is plastic. pfft. jealous potato.
Daaayyuummm he is hot! 
I was sweating whole time in the exam hall. ffooooooo...!!!
Stupid securities didn't allow me to take pics with him. KNN.
But honestly throughout the entire concert I didn't understand a word he sang... and he sang 5 songs.
Like budak bodoh I stood there, taking pics for my cousin's sake and I think I was the only lost freak there without a copy of his latest album. o.O
And whatever the mc was speaking.... T___T
My cina damn phail my Goddd...

Nvm lah, I came back, had some good time with Lola and my day ended perfectly. =)

I feel sick to my bones thinking about accounts but asdfghjkl!
Yes Ms Wei Ting, I shall start reading the 2nd assignment now.
I'd rather run 30 rounds in my taman than just read the damn question if I have a damn choice.
Faarrrrrrkkkklahhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment