Thursday 11 August 2011

My brain says NO but my heart says Go. FML.

I have been having a few muddling and complicating days recently. Had gone through few situations that left me hanging for answers. Which of course, I know, will never be responded... The dilemma can drive me a bit mad actually. Dahlah assignments stress. Tambah dilemma lagi. Ok time to slap myself to come back to earth a bit. Tsk.

 Something's telling me it might be you, all of my life.
Have been singing to this song during showers and sometimes not even realizing that I am even humming to the tune. 
I end up smiling to myself stupidly and next thing  I know, I just feel like smashing my head against the wall.



FOCUS FELI FOCUS. GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME.
FINALS I SHALL CONQUER YOU!
Dammit, Fuck accounts lah! I feel so geram. Cannot understand means cannot understand lah! Why on earth must Marketing student take Managerial Accounting in the first place? I know what debit and credit does can dy what. Why make our lives so complicated?  It's like asking those accountants/doctors to draw Mona Lisa...pfft! See can get A a not. 
stupidshit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment