Sunday 21 August 2011

Take a breath and let the rest come easy...

 So how was your weekend love? 

Mine flew really fast with a pocket full of happiness and just a pinch of wretchedness.
Ronball was back for the weekend and yea we had fun with my two favourite girls too. =)

ps: Calynn I honestly wanted to make you a card but time wouldn't let me. =( Still, always know that I love you and you're always beautiful. Hope you had a good time with us.


 I have been struggling with time management and juggling with chores. Sometimes arranging wrong things in order or forgetting what to put into my To Do List. Seems like Finals is a month away and I have yet to start studying. Procrastinating a lot. sigh. I have not even reached half of my novel. I have not bathed Max and it's been 2 weeks. =.= I have not gotten my namecards for my business. I have not seen my lecturers and I have no time to trim my fringe never mind cut my nails. God where have all the time been?

And it's like every night before I go to sleep, I rewind and playback on what are the things I have completed for the day only to find out that I have only done 2 out of 30 things on my pathetic list. bummer. And I can't even explain to myself why am I this busy or this frantic. o.O
Why ah whyyy....sigh. and I am not even a grown up woman yet. Next time when kids come along and work and all....this is going to be mad! It's like I can't even-  ok too far feli, come back come back...

I have been promising myself to learn grandma's recipes like 5 years ago. And until now.....pfft. I don't even need to mention. You know what I'm about to say. PHAIL!
Ok that's going into my next year new year's resolutions list. again.

So many thing I have yet to accomplish. Well, it's all gonna be one step at a time... better late than never they say. pppsshhh. *rollseyes.

Currently dealing with my company called HOTPICKS together with few other partners. If you know Groupon then well, we're doing the same concept. If you don't then, will be telling you guys all about it as soon as it is launched this coming 1st of September k? promise. We're entrepreneurs in the making yaw. lol. Am pretty excited bout this baby. Hopefully it'll flourish well. Hmm, wishful thinkings. =)


Till then loves, I gtg. It's dinner time!
Have a great week ahead!




XOXOXOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment